Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’m using J 3.2.1 and t3_bs3_blank template on Ubunut 12.04.3. I am using the latest version of Chronoforms to create various forms. Chronoforms gives you two date pickers to choose from: MonkeyPhysics and MooTools.

If I go into the form wizard of Chronoforms and select “Test form” the date pickers work fine. My understanding from GreyHead at Chronoforms is that when you use “Test form” in the Wizard it by passes the site template.

When I bring the form up in the template, neither date picker works. This leads me to believe there is possibly something in the scripting of the template preventing these from working.

I’m not familiar with these date pickers as to whether they are written in Java or some other language. I was hoping someone in the forum could suggest a solution to this.

Thanks for your assistance.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi Chris,

In the absence of link its hard to guess the issue. First, try to change the template to default or other template to make sure if its a bug from T3 framework.

If it works in default or other standard template but not in T3, then its our bug and we shall have a look but you will need to give us more details including login info for us to debug.

If it does not work when you change the template, then its probably bug from the extension you are using, you would then need to contact the developer of the extension.

Let me know how it goes and I will help you out if the bug is ours.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum