Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi, Since the update 3.7 the image of Style 2 no longer appears. What should I do ?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The issue is due to the update of Joomla3.7 as it has a lot of changes and template and ACM module needs to be updated.
    I suggest you restore the site back up to previous working version or try to turn off css and js compression and check the issue.

if still having issue kindly share a temp. super user login of the site. I will have a look on it.
    Regards

mickael n. Friend

I have already tried the solutions that you bring me but without results.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    mickael n. Friend

🙂 I made too many changes since my last backup to go back. I will try to found the problem. But if you can help me

mickael n. Friend

I noticed that I recovered "<div class="acm-cta style-2" style="background-image: url(" resume="" images="" support_technique.png");="" background-position:="" center="" bottom;="" background-repeat:="" no-repeat;="" background-size:="" auto"="">"

and none "<div class="acm-cta style-2" style="background-image: url(/resume/images/support_technique.png);" background-position:="" center="" bottom;="" background-repeat:="" no-repeat;="" background-size:="" auto"="">"

mickael n. Friend

Got i
    <?php
    $ctaImg = $helper->get(‘img’);
    $ctaBackground = "background-image: url(‘$ctaImg’); background-position: center bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: auto";

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum