Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi, the first article of the news in this site , have the link “read more” for view complete news.
    The problem is that if click in “read more” the formatting CSS is lost, then Date with red circle, Title with font size, Indent font and image.
    Can you help me ?
    Thank you very much:laugh:

TomC Moderator

<em>@alegioia 304706 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, the first article of the news in this site , have the link “read more” for view complete news.
    The problem is that if click in “read more” the formatting CSS is lost, then Date with red circle, Title with font size, Indent font and image.
    Can you help me ?
    Thank you very much:laugh:</blockquote>
    Okay … I just checked the demo version of JA Methys and when I click on the “Read More” button for one of the front page items, the article page doesn’t display the date within the red circle anyway – so I think this is how the original template configurations are set.

I clicked around your site a bit – which looks REALLY NICE, by the way – and am having some difficulty seeing what other formatting issues – specifically – you are seeing and/or referring to. Can you be a bit more specific?

alegioia Friend

The image attach, you can view all differences to home page settings and when click in “read more”.
    Thank you very much for your response 🙂

1. difference
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  alegioia 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum