Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi

I am using ja fagus. Fantastic. I just have a couple of slight problems.

1/ Because this is a dark template with white writing this is coming through on many of my components making the text unreadable aginst the white background of the component. Try as I might I can’t find somewhere to adjust this in the css (I am totally new to this though so I’m probably just ignorant). Can I change something to make the font colour different on components or do I have to change it component by component? Also if I can could someone tell me where?:confused:

2/ The footer copyright information for both ja and joomla seem to float up and down. I’ve noticed pariculaly in the ‘contact us’ page and in the sobi2 ‘ add review’ page when I add something and then press enter, the copyright info is over the top and I can’t actually activate whatever I’m trying to click. Is there some way to stick this info to the bottom of the page, or actually delete it?

My site is at http://www.puremusic24.com

Many thanks Nick:)

kashxo Friend

Which and where did you found that your text is hard to read? Could you point me to the right location?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kashxo 16 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum