Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I have problem with container-slideshow. When I create this container I see this:

container_slideshow_problem

I can’t add anything to slideshow.

Vicky T Friend

Having same problem….

Am i doing something wrong here?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi guys,

Thanks for report us the issue, we are fixing the issue, it should be done really soon.

Regards.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi again,

The issue has been fixed, please check again. We tested on our demo and it works properly.

Rergards.

zahidrasheed Friend

start using the builder since 8th of January 17 but i’m having the same issue… cannot add slides if press ad block nothing comes up… how to add more slides?

thanks

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @zahidrasheed,

Did you upgrade to alpha 2 version? If you did and you still get the issue, please provide us your site info, we will check and fix as we tested and it is working fine from our side. Please set the reply as private so only me can see the site info.

Regards.

pzosso Friend

Hi,
    I set a slideshow with 2 slide but the transition are not working. I need to click to pass to the 2nd slide.

Regards

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @pzosso,

So you mean the auto display to move to new slide in a defined duration? Could you please provide a screenshot hilighting the issue to make sure we understand the issue correctly?

Regards.

pzosso Friend

Hi
    Correct in my situation the slide do not move automatically to the next one.
    http://www.thisan.ch

Regards

1. slide
    Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi pzosso,

Let me check with the development team if the content block support auto play or not, if not, I will suggest them to add an option to enable or disable the auto play.

Thanks for your report.

Regards.

pzosso Friend

Hi Arvind,

Do you have any news about the auto play of the slides?

Best regards
    Patrick

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Patrick,

The ‘autoplay’ feature is available now, pls check it out.

Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum