Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi. Im having a problem in one section of my site, which was builded with Musik Template.

In the video section it shows up this error code below, and i cant fix it! I tryed but it only got worse, So i went back to the original and now im in dire need of your help!! 🙂

_Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/storage/5/0e/63/pesomorto/public_html/plugins/content/jaavtracklist/jaavtracklist.php on line 142

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/storage/5/0e/63/pesomorto/public_html/plugins/content/jaavtracklist/jaavtracklist.php on line 142

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/storage/5/0e/63/pesomorto/public_html/plugins/content/jaavtracklist/jaavtracklist.php on line 142

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/storage/5/0e/63/pesomorto/publichtml/plugins/content/jaavtracklist/jaavtracklist.php on line 142

1. site_problem
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly apply the fix given in this thread for the same topic .

Regards

aluduarte Friend

You are THE MAN! Thnks a lot my friend! The solution worked perfectly!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  aluduarte 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum