Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi, I have followed all the threads relating to this issue, but I cannot fix it. I can’t make the captions appear on articles on my Joomla! 3.x site – with Teline 5 template.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @iguinee,

You can check my answer in this thread.

iguinee Friend

I have followed these instructions, in vain.

Can you please check it for me? I have left the details for the Admin and Support staff.

Many thanks.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @iguinee,

Please also provide a temporary FTP account via private reply as well, I will check this matter for you then.

iguinee Friend

I have installed the component extplorer which can allow you to access all files and folders. Please try using it as you should not have any trouble.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @iguinee,

You should see the caption in your site now.

iguinee Friend

Hi @adam M,

Thank you for your support in this matter. I have just checked some articles, but I do not seem to see the caption. Check this article for instance.

Thanks again.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @iguinee,

Just wait for the site to finish loading and you will see image caption there.

iguinee Friend

Hello @adam M,
    Thank you so much for this help.

I can now see the caption for the main article image. However, the caption for the in-text picture is not appearing. You know, when you insert other pictures inside the article, those pictures do not have the captions showing. Check out this article for instance – you can see the caption for the main picture appears, but the caption for the second image whish is a map.
    Thank you for your continuous support in this matter.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @iguinee,

For image in body content, please install JCE Editor, this editor has function to let you insert image caption, more detail can be found here.

iguinee Friend

Many thanks for that.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iguinee 8 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum