Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have several animations on my blocks, but for some reason this animations take too long to show my blocks when using chrome, it works fine on firefox an internet explorer but not in chrome.

This can be easily checked on the following link: https://www.iconnect.pt

Just open it with Google chrome and scroll down, you will see that it takes a while for the blocks to appear, but if you click on these blocks they show up instantly, in the other browsers these block are showed instantly when you start to scroll down.

Can you please check what is wrong?

Thank you

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Paulo,

Could you share the credentials of your site so I will try to duplicate this and report to the team for further checking?

Paulo Santos Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

It seems a known issue that the animation is slow on Chrome compare with other browsers. I will also pass to the team for further checking.

Paulo Santos Friend

Hi Saguaros,

So far I know it´s a known issue, but I really need to know is when do you plan to fix it, since my website is live and not opening properly on the most used browser?

Thank you

Saguaros Moderator
    Paulo Santos Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Paulo,

Does this happen in Windows or Mac? I tested in several PCs but all the same.

Paulo Santos Friend

Hi Saguaros,

I´m using windows and I´ve tested this on three different computers and the same thing happens in all of them.
    If you scroll the page down with the central mouse button the blocks take around 4/5 seconds to animate and to become available.

Once again, this only happens in Chrome and before you told me that this was a known issue and now it´s not anymore?

Thank you

Saguaros Moderator

I tried to update Chrome and my OS to latest version and it’s showing fine, it’s weird.

Paulo Santos Friend

Hi Saguaros,

I also have the latest chrome version on all the computers I have tested it on, the only difference probably is that I´m using windows 7 on all of them.
    Every time I try to scroll down the page with the scroll mouse button the animations take 4 /5 seconds to load, I can send you a video if you want, this has been tested in three different computers and also on different network connections.
    The strange thing here is that you admitted that this was a known issue and suddenly without any updates to your component it´s not anymore, because even if I was seeing the website with an earlier version of chrome I still want it to be working, since not everyone´s has their chrome in the latest version.

When making the tests please use only the scroll mouse button and don´t click anywhere on the page, if you do, you won´t see the error like I described, also refresh your chrome cache to see if you can replicate it.

Thank you

Saguaros Moderator

Let me check with the team if they can replicate the issue.

Paulo Santos Friend

Hi Saguaros,

Still waiting for an answer!

I think I´m going to give up on the animations, but that means I´m also giving up on your component and won´t renew my subscription since your support doesnt work or it´s too slow most of the times.

Thank you

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Could you try to take a backup of your site and update the latest version for JA Builder? I also tried in my local site but it works fine.

Paulo Santos Friend

Hi,

I´ve already have the latest JA Builder Template Package version 1.1.2, because I´m always updating in the hope this problem goes away.

But it´s very strange that you cannot see the problem because I´ve tested it in several computers and also in several different places, unless you are not replicating in the same environment (Win7) or not doing the same steps as I am.

This happens to me on windows 7 machines, with the latest chrome version and when I open the page and scroll down with the central mouse button.
    If you open the page and only scroll down after a few seconds it will work fine, but if you scroll down immediately the animations take 4-5 seconds to load.
    Can you confirm if this is what you were doing to debug the problem?

Thank you

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum