Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

After upgrading to Joomla 3.8, in the content|article list view, the filters for tags and authors did not work. All content was returned with no filter. The workaround was to then click the content|article menu item. The filter was then applied correctly.

This behaviour went away and Joomla works correctly when we disable JA_Content_Type plug in.

Please advise.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

May I know which admin template are you using on your site? You can share the credentials of your site so I can check.

braikes Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

There seems to be an issue here, I will pass to the team for further checking and update.

You can track its progress here: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/PCONTENTTP-36

braikes Friend

There was a change in Joomla 3.8 which stopped the display of sub-categories when filtering in the back end content view. This was fixed in Joomla 3.8.2. However, the fix doesn’t work when the JA Content plug-in is enabled. Disabling the plug-in allows the filter to include sub-categories.

Saguaros Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum