Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

When i set the anion as the default template i receive blank page saying:

Fatal error: Undefined class name ‘t3template’ in /home/content/mysite/templates/ja_anion/index.php on line 2

Also when i try to edit the template i get this:

and when i try to install the JA T3 System plugin for Joomla 1.5 i receive message

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘,’, expecting ‘(‘ in /home/content/mysite/plugins/system/jat3/core/common.php on line 147 in frontend and backend

Could you please give me some ideas what is the problem? I have the latest version of joomla.

Thank you in advance!

huski Friend

I’m also getting the same errors – this template is broken – should be tested before being available for download

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

dear Huski,

Can i have the site login and ftp details via PM? Let me try and fix it up for you.

Regards

Arvind

promonet Friend

Same problem here.
    Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘,’, expecting ‘(‘ in plugins/system/jat3/core/common.php on line 147 in frontend and backend.

PHP Version 4.4.8

dpapan Friend

Please..any reply?

Saguaros Moderator

Sorry, can you please submit a ticket about this issue, our developers ‘ll check this
    thanks

kbtobegoo Friend

same problem! Please Help!

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@kbtobegoo 186707 wrote:</em><blockquote>same problem! Please Help!</blockquote>

Hi guy,

please submit a ticket about this issue, our developers shall check the issue for you.

JanKoen Friend

And I get this one: Warning: file_put_contents(/home/user/domains/mysite.nl/public_html/niro/templates/ja_anion/css/menu/split.css) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/user/domains/mysite.nl/public_html/niro/plugins/system/jat3/core/preload.php on line 107.
    Nice template in demo, but it is the first of the 92 that i can’t use.

Saguaros Moderator

Hello JanKoen!

I have create the issue, our developer will check this, http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCANION-127,
    thanks

mychaello Friend

hi all, i have blank page too after use Anion template
    when i use another template, frontpage is ok. i can try enable debug system, but blank page on frontpage still, no errors writen …

any idea? thanks

my Anion template configuration page is view like this:

and not view like this:

Saguaros Moderator

Dear mychaello!

Which verion do you use? because the template have released version 1.2.0, pls try to upgrade for yours again and if the problem is not fixed, pls submit tickets contain accounts information, we ‘ll try to find, resolve the bug

mychaello Friend

Hi tienhc,
    I upgrade to latest version and my problem is solved.

Thank you 🙂

ekwade Friend

yet another website with same error:
    Fatal error: Class ‘T3Template’ not found in /home/timefix/public_html/members/templates/ja_anion/index.php on line 2

I really do not see a point in submitting a ticket since so very many people have the same problem. It is obviously something in this beautiful template causing the problem.

Khanh Le Moderator

<em>@ekwade 188216 wrote:</em><blockquote>yet another website with same error:
    Fatal error: Class ‘T3Template’ not found in /home/timefix/public_html/members/templates/ja_anion/index.php on line 2

I really do not see a point in submitting a ticket since so very many people have the same problem. It is obviously something in this beautiful template causing the problem.</blockquote>

JA Anion is a T3v2 template, therefore, you need install plugin jat3 and enable it to make this template function.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Khanh Le 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum