Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello.
    Documentation is very confusing for me. Again.
    Could someone check my backend because I thing I am not doing something good? I follow all steps from documentation, but I am confused because I also instaled quickstart on localhost to make as same as on your demo, but I cant.

1. On quickstart you give some examples with joomla articles (e.g. Posters), but on my frontend Today’s highlits is empty, without products (pic 1).
    2. Where to find modules best seller and most viewed? I install them in backend, but I could see the in frontend. Please, check that also.
    3. How to avoid number of article (product) in url? /product/-43-the-name-of-the-book I want to have sef urls. For e.g. urlofthesite/name-of-the-product

TY.

1. empty-today-high
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @hulahopka,

1. Please make sure that in Mijoshop, Special module is used to display product with discount / sale off price only. You don’t see any product because you don’t have any.

2. To display Mijoshop module in frontend, just make sure you install and configure it in Mijoshop, then you can use Joomla! module called Mijoshop All-in-One to display it in frontend (the same way to display Special module in point 1).

3. Since this part belongs to Mijoshop itself and we don’t have any control over it, kindly contact Miwisoft team for better assistance.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum