Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

On a fresh install of Joomla! and Intranet, I moved the default categories Business, Fashion, and Joomlart under the General parent category. Then I visited the "All Categories" page and clicked on the "+" of the General category and the following problem with the layout occured:

PLEASE SEE ATTACHMENT

How do I fix this?

Thank you

1. screenshot-3
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I checked demo site and package but no getting the view as in your screenshot : http://prntscr.com/caio6f
    Can u download the fresh package and install it again .Also take a look on demo page to check it .

c45rs82wVm9y Friend

Hello,

You need to move the "Business," "Fashion," and "Joomlart" categories under the "General" category, as follows:

General
    —- Business
    —- Fashion
    —- Joomlart

According to your screenshot, it doesn’t look like you created the subcategories. Please try creating the subcategories and then check the All Categories page again. Click on the "+" button and you will see the problem.

Thank you

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    It follows the isotope view , that has grid view system , when u expand the category it will open under its parent category , and the parent category has a small width .
    In case you want to show , you need to change this style and make the items to full width .
    So when subcategories open they have space to show content.
    Add below code in custom.css file and check .

@media (min-width: 1200px){
    .ja-masonry-wrap .grid-lg-3 .isotope-item {
        width: 100%!important;
        position: inherit!important;
        left: inherit!important;
    }}
    c45rs82wVm9y Friend

Hello,

I added the css and it looks better, but it’s still not working right. There is lots of space between the categories, and as I open more subcategories it starts to break. I tried to play around with the css, but I couldn’t really get it to work.

I think I’ll just remove the "+" and require the user to click through to view the subcategories on the next page instead of using jQuery.

Thank you again for your time and assistance 🙂

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You are Welcome !

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum