Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

When adding a new admin to the system, if they are a Super Admin, they have all of the Permissions checked and can’t be edited. If the user is a Joomla “Administrator”, however, there are default permissions checked, such as “Permission Management”, “Category Management”, etc. When I try to check/uncheck any of these and save, the results don’t save. In fact, I can’t find anywhere in the database where they would actually save to.

So, my question is whether this part of the component actually is working, and if not, is there simply a way to have Joomla Administrators have all permissions by default, like Super Users do?

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi brentwilliams2.

You can edit the file : components/com_jajobboard/helper/jafunctions.class.php

line :2161

Change :

[PHP]if(JBAccess::isSupperUser($user->id)) {[/PHP]

To :

[PHP]if(JBAccess::isJbAdmin($user->id)) {[/PHP]

Then administrator account will have permission to management all jobboard menu.

Regards

BigHug Friend

Hi brentwilliams2.

You can edit the file : components/com_jajobboard/helper/jafunctions.class.php

line :2161

Change :

if(JBAccess::isSupperUser($user->id)) {

To :

if(JBAccess::isJbAdmin($user->id)) {

Then administrator account will have permission to management all jobboard menu.

Regards

brentwilliams2 Friend

Hi Moonlight,
    Thanks for the reply, but that did not work, unfortunately. Is it possible it is not working because she is also an employer?

brentwilliams2 Friend

Hi Moonlight,
    Thanks for the reply, but that did not work, unfortunately. Is it possible it is not working because she is also an employer?

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi brentwilliams2.

It’s weird! maybe it happens on your site only, ps take a backup of your site and PM me FTP account of your site, I will check it further for you.

Regards,

BigHug Friend

Hi brentwilliams2.

It’s weird! maybe it happens on your site only, ps take a backup of your site and PM me FTP account of your site, I will check it further for you.

Regards,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  BigHug 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum