Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am currently using JA Droid on a Joomla 1.7.3 platform with the JomSocial community component Release 2.4.

I have a problem with a background picture “h3-bg.png” that is overlapping with a header especially in JomSocial,
    while all is fine on all other pages.

Please find uploaded the two screenshots with homepage, where all is fine…..and the other page, where I have issues.

I tried to workaround the problem by resizing the h3-bg.png with more height so that it better fits with the page – but
    it did not change anything.

I have placed the file in directory ja_droid/images as well as ja_droid/core/themes/red/images, because RED is
    the default set on my page.

Where do I need to make the changes so that I get rid of this issue. Any css file to be amended ?

I would much appreciate your help on this.

my page is “www.premium-dancing-club.com”

1. homescreen2
    2. homescreen1
    khoand Friend

Hi,
    Do your problem solve? I check it.I don’t see your problem.

mberwing Friend

Hi,

please go to following URL:

http://www.premium-dancing-club.com/explore/was-wir-anbieten/community.html

and you can see it under header “NEUESTE AKTIVITÄTEN” …..

This is just an example and there are others that you would see with login to the Community. I can provide you test account if needed.

khoand Friend

You go to Template manager,choose JA Droid template, then change CSS Optomize fieds to NO, so I can check how and where to customize for you.

mberwing Friend

Hello,

ok….I did that and it is now set to NO.

Anything else I can do to help you ?

khoand Friend

I find this code from http://www.premium-dancing-club.com/components/com_community/templates/default/css/style.old.css

#community-wrap .componentheading {
    font-size: 24px;
    margin-bottom: 10px;
    height: 45px; < add this line
    }

mberwing Friend

You are a hero !

Thanks so much…..this trick fixed my issue.
    Definitely difficult to find for a non-techy.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mberwing 12 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum