Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

I can’t get main menues visible when I am changing languages. For default language (HR) everything is working fine. When I want to switch to another language (EN and IT) I can see proper content, but main menu for that language isn’t visible.

Please, can somebody check it?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi @funci,

JA Mendozite is built with old JAT3 v2 framework, the multilingual need to configure via Template Profiles in: Admin Panel > Extensions > Templates > JA Mendozite > Profile tab

The default style is assigned to HR menu on your site already so to show menu for IT or EN, you can:

• Duplicated ‘default’ profile under Profiles tab to have a new one called ‘default-IT’ for example
    • Under this new ‘default-IT’ profile, you can set the IT menu for it
    • Assign this profile to accordingly page via Menu assignment tab

http://nimb.ws/wjbJUq

I helped you to configure for IT menu, you can apply the same for EN menu.

Regards

funci Friend

Thx Saguaros,

I don’t know am I doing right…
    Only what I can get that working properly is only 2 languages at the same time. When I set the third language than one of first two isn’t working.
    Please can you check it?

Saguaros Moderator

You will need to assign the Profiles of certain language to associated menu item page: http://prntscr.com/eoavx9

I updated for you and you can see it works now.

Kindly check.

funci Friend

Hi Saguaros,

I’ve did all that steps and it is good for two languages. When I am trying to add third language than one of the first two languages is dropped out.
    Please can you try to test that?

Saguaros Moderator

It’s weird, I just tried to add for EN and it’s good now, kindly check.

funci Friend

Yes, it’s weird!
    Now good are HR and EN… IT don’t works…

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Pls try to edit / assign page via ‘JA_Mendozite – Default’ template style only (under template manager), not edit in other template style.

I just updated, you can check it now.

Regards

funci Friend

It look fine now!

I will test it but for now is good 🙂

Thx Saguaros!!! 😀

Saguaros Moderator

You’re welcome!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum