Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

hi,
    I have a problem whith our company shop website, i cannot see the show cart button whith Joomla mesolite, our customers cannot make orders.
    Please help us, we can give you 5$ if you give the technical solution.
    PM me or send an email.
    http://www.electrolowcost.com/ is our website

And on the JA mesolite template you can see a show cart button but on our template this button don”t appear !
    http://templates.joomlart.com/ja_mesolite/

Thanks

thuanlq Friend

Hi Damicash,

To show cart button in the minicart box, please do as following:
    – Go to admin page > Component >virtuemart > Configuration > Site tab, then set config as following:
    Select the theme for your Shop = “ja-mesolite”.
    Or you can resolve by other way, please do as following:
    – Copy the file “minicart.tpl.php” in the folder “componentscom_virtuemartthemesja-mesolitetemplatescommon”, paste to relace the file “minicart..tpl.php” in the folder “componentscom_virtuemartthemesdefaulttemplatescommon”

Regards,

damicash Friend

Hello;
    Thanks for your reply :

– Go to admin page > Component >virtuemart > Configuration > Site tab, then set config as following:
    Select the theme for your Shop = “ja-mesolite”.
    :((

Ok but i have only default in my choices ! i have not JA Mesolite, why ?

>:(

damicash Friend

“componentscom_virtuemartthemesja-mesolitetemplatescommon”

I have not this file .
    After : compnents/com_virtuemart/

i have only product list, category tree, orders, list payment methods, vendor, users, configuration, edit store, help

My templates are in Extensions file / com_templates

thuanlq Friend

Hi Damicash,

Please try copy my attach file into the folder “components/com_virtuemart/themes/default/templates/common/” ( before copy please back up the file “minicart.tpl.php” in this folder )

If you can’t resolve this problem, please provide me website information via ticket id GNJ-960-18851, i will debug in your site and give you solutions.

Thanks,

1. minicart.tpl_.zip
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  thuanlq 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum