Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi, my problem is when I want to set by defaut an other Menu, I want to dissociate my menu “Menu” and the menu “About me”.
    Can you tell me what I have to modify in “Newday2templatesja_mersblocksonepage.php”? Or an other solution?

I work in localhost.

1. picture
    Nazario A Friend

@electromobile13,

Could you explain in more details how you want to dissociate the “Menu” and “About Me” menus?

Normally, to remove a menu, just have it disabled and assign the default homepage to another menu.

electromobile13 Friend

Okay, When I set to default another Menu, for example in my picture which is my homepage. ,
    “Menu” and “About Me” are liked. I can’t dissociate it, because I have assign another menu than the menu set by default when I have installed the quistartTemplate. So I have understood than the problem come from the file “onepage.php”, but I don’t know what to modify in this file to solve this problem.

1. Sans-titre
    Nazario A Friend

@electromobile13,

Please open the file /templates/your_template_name/blocks/onepage.php, find and comment or remove this code block:

pages.each(function(page, i){
    var pagecor = page.getCoordinates();
    if ((i==0 || pagecor.top <= scrolltop+100) && (pagecor.bottom > scrolltop+100)) {
    active = i;
    return;
    }
    });

Let me know if this helps.

1. Screenshot_6
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nazario A 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum