Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

I noticed that the preview of my site on magic theme has errors display. I am attaching screenshots

1. Problem-magic-theme-001
    2. Problem-magic-theme-002
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I get the following issue when I access URL of your site

Please check and give me the correct link

1. Screen-Shot-2015-06-04-at-16.24.56
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I get the following issue when I access URL of your site

Please check and give me the correct link

willer Friend

@ninja Lead you have a private message…

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@willer 476523 wrote:</em><blockquote>@Ninja Lead you have a private message…</blockquote>

I got the same the problem as yesterday, I can access backend site but when I go to template manager and get this error msg:

Please help me to check again.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@willer 476523 wrote:</em><blockquote>@Ninja Lead you have a private message…</blockquote>

I got the same the problem as yesterday, I can access backend site but when I go to template manager and get this error msg:

Please help me to check again.

willer Friend

@ninja Lead it ‘s weird, I do not detect that kind of problem. What browser do you use ?

willer Friend

@ninja Lead it ‘s weird, I do not detect that kind of problem. What browser do you use ?

Ninja Lead Moderator

I tried to check URL of your site with other browsers and got the sam problem

I’m not sure whether the firewall limit access URL of your site from my place or not, please check and give me access, I will help you to check the problem on your site.

1. Screen-Shot-2015-06-08-at-14.07.15
    2. Screen-Shot-2015-06-08-at-14.07.31
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I tried to check URL of your site with other browsers and got the sam problem

I’m not sure whether the firewall limit access URL of your site from my place or not, please check and give me access, I will help you to check the problem on your site.

willer Friend

Ok I’m talking to the hosting service

willer Friend

Ok I’m talking to the hosting service

willer Friend

@ninja Lead You have a new PM.

willer Friend

@ninja Lead You have a new PM.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@willer 477111 wrote:</em><blockquote>@Ninja Lead You have a new PM.</blockquote>

Yes, I can access backend site with https protocol prefix, but the theme magic needs to load LESS files with http protocol, but when I changed to http protocol your site disappeared.

Please contact system hosting provider and ask them to change the config. I will help you to check thememagic again.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum