Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

I’m having issues viewing the user interface for the article manager. I tried to install the attachments-1.3.4 from joomla extensions then i had a few issues and now i can’t see the article manager control panel. I can see the whole site and all the sections but not the article manager section. Any help please?

scotty Friend

I suggest you try Support for the extension in question.

auroracomunicacion Friend

Thanks for the fast response, i got another concern. Is it possible to restore the who article manager interface? Its the only thing that is giving me problems make me unable to create new articles, everything else is working fine incluiding the whole site. 🙁

Sherlock Friend

Hi auroracomunicacion !
    What is “the attachments-1.3.4 from joomla extensions” ?
    What JA extensions do you use for your site ?

Please explain detail your problem , i will help you solve it .

srcase Friend

Hello Hainn84,

I am also trying to use Article Attachments from Joomlacode. I asked the question on their forum and no one has an answer so I thought maybe the only variable would be the template JA Fagus.

Article Attachments lets you attach a pdf to an article. The Article shows up in FireFox but not in IE7. I have set the parameters so that you have to be logged in as Registered-Special to see the article.

You can see this in IE7 at:

http://www.youbethebank.com/advisors-only/seminars/registration-form.html

You can use…

Login: demo
    Password: signmeup

to access the article.

Do you have an idea why I might not be able to see this in IE7 or if it might have anything to do with the template?

Thanks so much for your help,
    Sandra Case-Reeves

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  srcase 15 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum