Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    i’m using your niceJA Directory Template but it shows some problems interacting with k2 sometimes.
    I say so becouse in other templates k2 user modules for example works perfectly: if i say to the module to redirect to the personal "user page" when logged in it does. With ja dirctory it does not. From what could it depend?
    Thanks a lot for your attention and cooperation…

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I will take a look the problem on your site, you can give me the URL of your site and a screenshot of the problem on your site.

Regards

ilardan Friend

Ok,
    the url of my site ishttp:// http://www.ristoggi.com and in attachment are
    1) the view before login, with the side bar (off-canvas), where is placed the k2 user module, opened
    2) the view after login (i had to open the side bar to see me logged and to see the menu to go to user page) with the same page (form user view) opened: i’ve setted the module to go directly to userpage and it does not

waiting for some good news:-)
    Thanks a lot

Ninja Lead Moderator

Yes, I can see the K2 user module in sidebar menu but I could not test the problem after login on your site, you need to give me the admin login via private reply.

I followed your instruction above and configurated K2 user module in my sidebar at local with Joomla default and JA Directory template but I could not see the problem as your mentioned, see the screenshot

1. Screen-Shot-2016-10-04-at-09.41.54
    2. Screen-Shot-2016-10-04-at-09.40.45
    ilardan Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi
    I got the same issue as you mentioned above at my end.
    In this case, you can contact K2 forum. Maybe you will get the best answer from them.
    Let me know if there is anything that need to be changed from template .
    Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum