Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

When i share a post it don’t send the image of the post and the imformation is not the same to the article, this is the article and this is the post in the post mode and this is the problem

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Facebook uses Open graph meta tags to pic images if you are not using OG tags Facebook will pic random image from page .
    Try this Open Graph Object Debugger from Facebook to know how they see your page.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Facebook uses Open graph meta tags to pic images if you are not using OG tags Facebook will pic random image from page .
    Try this Open Graph Object Debugger from Facebook to know how they see your page.

infinity103 Friend

yes im looking, but how i can change or how i can solve the problem?

infinity103 Friend

yes im looking, but how i can change or how i can solve the problem?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You need to add Open Graph tags to show correct thumbnail on Facebook , You can contact to your developer for embed it or You can find third party extensions on Joomla extension directory Here.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You need to add Open Graph tags to show correct thumbnail on Facebook , You can contact to your developer for embed it or You can find third party extensions on Joomla extension directory Here.

infinity103 Friend

thanks for you oportune answer but I could not solve my problem to the text and “mini” image inte mesage and this no correspond to my article, help me you always fix my problems

infinity103 Friend

thanks for you oportune answer but I could not solve my problem to the text and “mini” image inte mesage and this no correspond to my article, help me you always fix my problems

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi This not the problem from template , As i suggested above facebook use Open graph tags to use correct information . You can check the Article on Faceboook debug tool .You need to embed OG Tag on site for articles or u can find 3rd party extension for this on JED

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi This not the problem from template , As i suggested above facebook use Open graph tags to use correct information . You can check the Article on Faceboook debug tool .You need to embed OG Tag on site for articles or u can find 3rd party extension for this on JED

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum