Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    At the beginning I would like to congratulate to the excellent framework. I have started with a blank template for T3. But straight to the problem.

All plugins higher than 1.0.0 have a problems with Parameters (Extended JA) in my administation of menu manager. It doesn’t show. I have default settings on localhost as on the web hosting. Only plugin 1.0.0 beta works correctly.

I installed net quickstart and there is the same as I mentioned.

Can you advise me what has changed in 1.0.0. compared to Parameters in the display (JA Extended)?

Thank you for your reply

Trebor

1. Menu-Item-Edit
    Hung Dinh Friend

Hi Trebor

We have updated both plugin + blank template to new version. Kindly download and try with the new versions to see if the problem fixed

treborplus Developer

Hi Hung Dinh,
    New version of 1.1.2 JAT3 plugin works properly. I am very happy. But I found one error in writing an item into the menu. If the module is connected to the separator poorly recorded in the database entry.
    Write example:
    mega_subcontent = mod
    mega_subcontent_mod_modules = 16

and should be properly
    mega_subcontent = mod
    mega_subcontent-mod-modules = 16

One more thing I noticed. On some hostings T3 has a problem with writing to the cache. Insufficient rights for registration. I can not fix it, so it works without cache. Only turn off the ftp layer, then as well.

Once again, thank you for the excellent work, good luck

Trebor

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  treborplus 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum