Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

As I can see that those modules are showing now, did you get it solved?

edna bonfim Friend

Hi Saguaros, no this url It was you who sent me. Still unconfigured…:-((

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

As I mentioned in previous topic, you should create the multilingual in right way, for example, with menu system, you should have:

• 1 default menu
    • 1 default menu for English
    • 1 default menu for Portuguese

At this moment, there is no menu for Portuguese so it redirects to the default menu of your site and on that page, the module in some positions doesn’t show because the modules (assigned to these positions) are assigned to English menu items only.

I hope this makes senses.

edna bonfim Friend

Hi Saguaros,

Yes, this make senses… So, in this case the Home default is english, ok? Leave it disabled and:

I created the menu Portuguese and included the menu Home. I did the configurations and changed the title of page, after I assigned the positions (1, 5, and 11) to this menu.

Results:
    -Title de Page – next to favicon, appear Responsive Joomla Template-Ja Platon (even if it has already changed)

• Main menu – not appear the word "Home" – it
    • Modules (1, 5, 11) still do not appear
      What am I doing wrong? Am I forgetting something? I want uderstand this…

1. Ibra-1
    2. Ibra-2
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It seems that you still got my point. As when you disable the home menu of English, it will load the ‘Default’ menu of your site so it’s the same.

One question: Are you tending to use both English & Portuguese on your site or just Portuguese?

Case 1: enable item for English page, duplicate template style so you have template style for each language. And do the same with modules.

Case 2: If you use Portugues only, just disable all English menu items and disable the multilingual feature and set default page to the Portugues menu items, then assign modules to these pages.

I hope it makes sense now.

edna bonfim Friend

Saguaros, it’s fine now!! Thank you very much for your patience and support!!!
    Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  edna bonfim 6 years, 2 months ago.

The topic ‘Problem module Home’ is closed to new replies.