Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi, I’m having difficulty loading the Beranis template on my new website. I just want to load everything that is on the demo. Thanks for your help. Regards, Tommy.

pavit Moderator

Hi

If you want to have a replica of Ja Beranis demo site, you will need to install the Quickstart version of the template.

HERE you can find instructions on how to install Quickstart templates

HERE you can find Ja Beranis template documentation

Best regards

tommymy Friend

Hi,
    Thanks for your reply. I loaded joomla using installatron. I then installed the packages using the joomla install button. Everything installed except for jatc_beranis_j34.zip and ja_beranis_source.zip. I uploaded these via ftp to the public_html folder. I get a basic site with some of the beranis style but none of the demo data. I welcome your help.
    Thanks.

pavit Moderator

Hi

Ok i think you wrongly installed them

There are 2 ways to install a website with templates.

First option )

You have already Joomla installed on your domain .

In this case you should install only template using Joomla extension manager component and loading from your local folder the JA Beranis Template .zip file

This will install only the template then if you want to customize it like demo site you will need to follow documentation HERE

Second Option )

You want to install an exact replica of demo site

You will need to install not the template.zip file but the quickstart file ( JA Beranis for Joomla 3.4 – Quickstart )

Quickstart install Joomla + Ja Beranis template with sample data like you can see on demo site , if you want to choose this option you should delete your actual Joomla installation and start from scratch a new installation on an empty folder.

Take a look HERE how to install a quickstart package.

Hope i cleared your questions

However as adjunctive information i like to notify you about Joomlart Quickstart installation service , it is available at one time fee for all Joomlart members, purchasing it Joomlart will install on your server an exact replica of Ja Beranis template with all complimentary extensions already installed and ready to be used.

You can order Quickstart installation service HERE

Best regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum