Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi

I have a problem when I list the articles of a section. In firefox runs ok, but in IE8 the widht of the table is displayed incorrect

attach capture

1. ScreenShot191
    ps5t0ck5 Friend

If you still have this problem we could do with more info to help solve it – what does it look like in IE7 (what it should look like) and a link maybe?

vsds Friend

Hi

it runs ok under Firefox and in previous versions to IE8.

If I enabled “view of compatibility” in IE8, then it displays ok. But this is not a good solution.

I cannot also activate the plugin “System – IE8 Compatibility” because then this template does not appear correctly in all the versions of the IE

The problem is that the table of the articles (default) does not occupy the width of the page (view the screenshot of my first message)

Regards

ps5t0ck5 Friend

Have you tried the fix suggested elsewhere on the forum of inserting the following into the head of your index.php?

<meta http-equiv=”X-UA-Compatible” content=”IE=7″ />

vsds Friend

<em>@ps5t0ck5 142092 wrote:</em><blockquote>

<meta http-equiv=”X-UA-Compatible” content=”IE=7″ /></blockquote>

is indifferent if I have this tag or no, because the issue persists.

regards

ps5t0ck5 Friend

I have tested a section list – which didn’t have the appearance of yours – did you make changes? The test was ok without compatibility or ie plugin.

If you meant list of articles in category – which looked like yours, this was also fine on the test…

All I can suggest is that you clear the cache and purge expired items – if still no luck then check that the table in the relevant template file is set to width 100% (files found in the components/com_content)

Sorry can’t help more.

vsds Friend

Hi

I did not change anything of the template

I have the last version of joomla 1.5.14. Are you tried with this?
    <blockquote>
    All I can suggest is that you clear the cache and purge expired items – if still no luck then check that the table in the relevant template file is set to width 100% (files found in the components/com_content)</blockquote>

I’ll try it

Regards

vsds Friend

<em>@ps5t0ck5 142226 wrote:</em><blockquote> if still no luck then check that the table in the relevant template file is set to width 100% (files found in the components/com_content)

.</blockquote>

sorry, which file?

ps5t0ck5 Friend

Hi vsds

I have upgraded to Joomla 1.5.14 and the version of JA Corona is 1.4.

I would check these according to the menu item that you have set up (whether section blog or category)

/yourwebsitefolder/components/com_content/views/section/tmpl

or

/yourwebsitefolder/components/com_content/views/category/tmpl

If they are fine you could also double check that you have no modules active for the right position that have nothing to show.

A link to your site might help.

Anyone else got any ideas?

vsds Friend

Finally, I have found the solution here:

http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?p=1815138

:D:D

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vsds 14 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum