Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

FrequantlyI have a major problem in frontpage with JaNEwsPro (on image). Help , please 🙂

1. jatalineIVa
    Saguaros Moderator

<em>@andrzejmarek 228154 wrote:</em><blockquote>FrequantlyI have a major problem in frontpage with JaNEwsPro (on image). Help , please :)</blockquote>

I think that the problem is from the module configuration. you refer to my snapshot and make the module configuration in same

zorro_lee Friend

How to reorder sections, categories showed in ja news 2. I wanna news first, now they are 5th. How to reorder that?

Sherlock Friend

Dear zorr_lee,

The ja newpros module order sections and categories following their ordering,You need to reorder those section in the content manager then order in the module will be followed .

andrzejmarek Friend

My Administration Panel is very different. In theme option , I have not “sidebar”, etc 🙁

Generally, It works better in Firefox. Now in Firefox well, in Chrme et Explorer – bad 🙁 But not all time 🙁

1. Administration_1300457358822
    zorro_lee Friend

I changed order in sections menager putted news on 1st place (it was on 5th). After reorderind sections nothing happend. I think that janewspro use sections ID to order them on formt page. I cant change ID.

When you re-ordered the categories and sections, you need to clear t3 cache and joomla cache
    Then check this again

Thanks

Sherlock Friend

<em>@zorro_lee 228650 wrote:</em><blockquote>I changed order in sections menager putted news on 1st place (it was on 5th). After reorderind sections nothing happend. I think that janewspro use sections ID to order them on formt page. I cant change ID.

When you re-ordered the categories and sections, you need to clear t3 cache and joomla cache
    Then check this again

Thanks</blockquote>

Dear zorro_lee,

After change the section ‘s order just going to the module back-end and hit the apply button,I think that would help to change the order of section in the module.

turbonium412 Friend

In case anybody else runs into this: I had the same problem and for me just clearing the cache wasn’t enough, I had to go back and open each of the ja news pro modules’ variations (default, pulse and linear) and hit save in all of them before the changes took place in the frontend.

ali haydar Friend

how can I pick up from mod ja news pro MORE
    see photo

thanks

1. MORE
    Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@turbonium412 231732 wrote:</em><blockquote>In case anybody else runs into this: I had the same problem and for me just clearing the cache wasn’t enough, I had to go back and open each of the ja news pro modules’ variations (default, pulse and linear) and hit save in all of them before the changes took place in the frontend.</blockquote>

What type of cache? It should be admin > tool > clear cache.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@ali haydar 231746 wrote:</em><blockquote>how can I pick up from mod ja news pro MORE
    see photo

thanks</blockquote>
    go to Admin > Module manager > JA News – Default Layout > Show Readmore set to “Hide”

ali haydar Friend

<em>@hungnd 232146 wrote:</em><blockquote>go to Admin > Module manager > JA News – Default Layout > Show Readmore set to “Hide”</blockquote>

Hi,
    that’s not what I wanted. This is not a link, the word is only a message displayed.
    thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@ali haydar 232222 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    that’s not what I wanted. This is not a link, the word is only a message displayed.
    thanks</blockquote>
    I still could not get your idea, what do you want to do with the “more” text? you want to put links to them?

ali haydar Friend

<em>@hungnd 232359 wrote:</em><blockquote>I still could not get your idea, what do you want to do with the “more” text? you want to put links to them?</blockquote>

Hi,
    I would only be found on the website “MORE”, not Read more! Please check the photo.

1. MORE
    Ninja Lead Moderator

If you want to change the text , open modulesmod_janewsprotmpldefaultblog_item.php, in which “default” is the theme’ name. Find this line:

<strong><?php echo JTEXT::_('MORE:')?></strong>
    change to:

<strong>YOUR TEXT</strong>

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  ali haydar 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum