Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I am using RSTickets Pro as a ticket system. When I click on the "Services" tab of my main menu and choose "Ticket System" the Menu button turns blue.

Also, the search within the ticket system seems to be having some errors. I do not experience this with other templates.

I have attached an image of what it looks like.

Can you please help?

1. RSTIckets
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi

Seems that the RsTicket Pro uses old Bootstrap version and it also use the same classes used in this template so that it causes the conflict.

Uber template or most template built with T3 framework are using Bootstrap 3, pls try to contact provider of RsTicket Pro if they supports Bootstrap 3 or not.

kella@youngerusa.com Friend

Thank you, it seems that RSTickets Pro only supports the Joomla official Bootstrap version 2.3.2. but they also said I can add it myself through Template overrides and source code modification. Would you be able to help me with this?

Saguaros Moderator

To override extension via template, it can be done via directory: ROOT/templates/uber/html/

For more info, pls check out this docs: https://docs.joomla.org/How_to_override_the_output_from_the_Joomla!_core

kella@youngerusa.com Friend

Thank you for the information but I am very new to bootstrap. I am not sure what I need to override. I have no idea where to even start.

Edit: I think I was able to fix this problem. Thank you for your help.

Saguaros Moderator

Glad to hear you figured it out!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum