Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Because you ignore me, here the PAYPAL RECIPE! That your system have a bug can’t be my problem! I Payed 50 US$ to sales@joomsolutions.com for JAEC – Joomla Extensions Club – 1 Year, like you can see it!!! Please check for the Paypal Invoice: 257329-JEM.

<blockquote>Sie haben eine Zahlung über $50,00 USD an J.O.O.M Solutions Co., Ltd (sales@joomsolutions.com) gesendet.

Es kann einige Minuten dauern, bis die Transaktion in Ihrem Konto angezeigt wird.

——————————————————————————–

Händler
    J.O.O.M Solutions Co., Ltd
    sales@joomsolutions.com
    Mitteilung an Händler
    Sie haben keine Mitteilung eingegeben.

Beschreibung Stückpreis Anzahl Betrag
    JAEC – Joomla Extensions Club – 1 Year
    $50,00 USD 1 $50,00 USD
    Zwischensumme $50,00 USD
    Summe $50,00 USD
    Zahlung $50,00 USD
    Zahlung gesendet an sales@joomsolutions.com
    Von Betrag €36,39 EUR
    Zu Betrag $50,00 USD
    Wechselkurs: 1 Euro = 1,37400 US-Dollar

Rechnungsnummer:257329-JEM
    </blockquote>

So also why i don’t get what i payed?

<blockquote>Invalid ticket ID or you do not have permission to access this ticket</blockquote>

and not only that your extension doesn’t work and you steal my time, no insted to check your paypal and search your bugs to fix them in your system, no you write me this:

<blockquote>Hi Robert,

JA Comment is our commercial product and our support is available for paid membership only.

Could you please create another ticket for these questions using your username used to buy our membership then we shall help you out of these.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Phuong Nguyen Lan
    JoomlArt Customer Service.</blockquote>

I send a copy to paypal – still its not nice what you do! I can’t use the component because its doesn’t work and i payed with it an support thats do me more work than to help because of there broken system and leasyness to check the paypal account of your self. And why i can download the extensions if i don’t have a subscripted? Its not more funny all this. The only thing i can say to this is that you stole me 50 US$ and let me work for this that i get it back or the service i payed for!

Anonymous Moderator

Hi Robert,

It would not be fair if free members, expired members & paid customers are treated by the same way and it is true that our customer service is available for paid membership only.

Regarding your case, i have checked and could see that your money has been already fully deducted from our account and is being kept by Paypal.

Please check ticket ID# SAX-185-95041 (use your account to log into our support system via http://support.joomlart.com to submit / view ticket) to continue following up our discussion.

Thanks.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum