Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

I have a website that i used tables to align some image, the problem is when i first open that article, the image seems messy, but i f I reload the page, its gets ok like I want. Dont know why that happens, I tried different browsers and different computers, and always the first load have problem. (even some computer always have messy the articles after reload). No idea how to fix it.

Another question, where can I edit the slide of the main page? I want it to make smaller, but the photos to autosize. Right now the slide autosize to the image, and is too big, I want it at least half of the actual size. (I tried resizing the image but looks bad).

And the final question, I used the quickstart,and the backend say that I have anupdate to joomla 3.3.6, is safe to update? It will work everything or something get broke in the template?

Thanks in advance.
    Edit: My URL is http://www.monteflorfloristeria.com You can see the problem in sections like “Enamorados” or in “Otros Arreglos”, “Cumpleaños”

Here is a screenshot of the problem, always happen in the first load.

When I reload its fixed and looks like that, but only after reload.

1. problem
    2. fixed
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I see the problem on your site but I need a closer look to detect the root of issue here. If possible, send me your site credentials i.e. admin, ftp account. I will check it further.

hdavid90 Friend

thanks, I send you the information, if you need something more tell me. Hope that can be fixed. thanks!

PD: I sended via private message

Ninja Lead Moderator

I still got the same problem when I tried to access back-end of your site

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /administrator/ on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

hdavid90 Friend

Sorry, is a protection of my hosting. i send a ticket and I’m waiting a response. I will tell you when they disable the protection

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@hdavid90 452963 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sorry, is a protection of my hosting. i send a ticket and I’m waiting a response. I will tell you when they disable the protection</blockquote>

I have just finished our weekend, so there was some late in replying to you.

I spent a lot of time to debug the problem on your site. I found it from System – JCE MediaBox plugin when I disabled it the problem on your site is gone. You can check it again.

hdavid90 Friend

Thanks! that seems to fix the problem, but there is any other popup plugin that I can use it? I wanted that effect to display in complete size myimage with a description.

And another question, where can I set a manual size for the slide in the main page? I tried but always get problems with the display of my image. I want it half of the actual size

EDIT: I have some problems for example the section “Funebres” but the problems are more common in Google Chrome.

I read about disabling theicon of JCEmediabox, and thats make the problem less but still have it so I will leave it disable until I found how to use JCE mediabox without issue or found a equivalent plugin

Ninja Lead Moderator
    hdavid90 Friend

thanks, I was reading that. I will try it tonight, but any idea why in chrome give more problems? still bad columns in some articles.
    And can you point me where I need to edit to make the slide smaller. I edit in the backend the module but only have problems with the image resolution.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I checked Funebres page on Chrome browser and see both items: AF9 Corona de hortensias L.3500.00 Solo encargada con tres dias de antelación and AF18 ordenar con 24 horas de antelación y enviar fotografía por medio del correo o whatsapp L.3000.00 have long text which broke the column on your site.

You need to make all items with image and same length for text, it would look fine.

hdavid90 Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 453970 wrote:</em><blockquote>I checked Funebres page on Chrome browser and see both items: AF9 Corona de hortensias L.3500.00 Solo encargada con tres dias de antelación and AF18 ordenar con 24 horas de antelación y enviar fotografía por medio del correo o whatsapp L.3000.00 have long text which broke the column on your site.

You need to make all items with image and same length for text, it would look fine.</blockquote>

Really thanks so much, Is was something so simple that i never thinked that was the problem (because other browser dont have that problem).

Justmy last question, in the JA Slideshow Lite module, I set the valor manual of the Main item height and width. But when I put a lower value, my image get pixelate and the size of the slide is always the same.. I want the slide to have half of the actual size always no matter the image. that can be done with the module?

hdavid90 Friend

Just to add. I tried this http://www.joomlart.com/joomla/extensions/ja-content-slider because is seems a more complete slide and maybe have better control, I install it, I received the message that it was succefully installed. But It doesn show in module section. I try more times to install and still the same. Any idea? I just want to control the size of my slide, and this module seems to have it but it doesnt show. Thanks in advance.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I just changed the configuration directly from back-end of JA Content Slider module on your site. Now, you can see it’s working fine on your site.

1. ja_content_slider
    hdavid90 Friend

thanks, I was working in the night and its seems that I was blind.
    Edit: I tried again the JA Slideshow Lite , I put the height and width manual, but the slide doesnt change the size, is always big. The Ja content slider dont work like the JA Slideshow Lite, so I need to resize but in the backend I put a custom size but nothing, it doesnt work. For example I used 950×350, its load good, but after I edited the image, its load again big and cant get it small again. Is there any tag that I must put or edit CSS?

Edit2: Finally I did it, I edited in /templates/ja_vintas/css/mod_jaslideshowlite.css the line ja-ss-item img { background: #fff width: 100%; max-width: 100%;} to ja-ss-item img { background: #fff width: 100%; max-width: 100%; height:400px;}
    I did right? It worked, hope that doesnt broke anything more.

Just a last question, There is no way to autosize the image in the slide right? If the answer is no, I think that this thread can be marked as solved.

Thanks for all your help and patience, really a good support!

Ninja Lead Moderator

In JA Slideshow Lite module, you can set Main Item width and Main Item height are auto and it will be get original size with images, if you set width and height with dimension it will be resized with that dimension. Because JA Slideshow Lite module is working with fullwidth and you can see width from .ja-ss-item img class is setting 100% that’s why you always see the images fix with fullwidth, you can remove width dimension from .ja-ss-item img class and your site is working to exactly dimension you set in back-end site.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum