Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi
    I have problem when i show the map.
    after load page map is not correct.
    but
    after resize of page it fix.
    please help me

adress

1. 1
    2. 2
    Manos Moderator

Hello,

Seems like you have the map disabled as I wasn’t able to see the problem. Let us know when we can see the problem so we can assist you.

Regards

Manos

eng_hamedani Friend

<em>@pascm 452730 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

Seems like you have the map disabled as I wasn’t able to see the problem. Let us know when we can see the problem so we can assist you.

Regards

Manos</blockquote>

Hi dear
    NO, the plug in is enable.
    i send the my admin information for help me in PM.

best regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

@eng_hamedani: I tried to access your site with provided info in this thread but without success. I guess the problem on your site belongs to width, latitude and longitude are setting in JA Google Map plugin

May you check and pm me username/password access back-end site again? I will help you to check it further.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@eng_hamedani: I received your pm last week but I was off on weekends so there was some late in replying to you.

The webpage at your site might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address. I could not access URL of your site. You can check it again.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@eng_hamedani 452727 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    I have problem when i show the map.
    after load page map is not correct.
    but
    after resize of page it fix.
    please help me

adress

</blockquote>
    @eng_hamedani: I spent a lot of time to customize from templates/ja_jason/html/com_contact/contact/default.php file but I could not change this file on your site.

You can copy below script and paste it into the end of this default.php file

<script type="text/javascript">
    (function($){
    $('#display-misc').addClass('in');
    $(window).load(function(){
    $('#display-misc').removeClass('in');
    $('#slide-contact').collapse({ parent: false, toggle: true, active: 'basic-details'});
    });
    })(jQuery);
    </script>

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum