Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

i have big problem with JA Anion

i installed it with other template

but it is not default and the default template is not working with JAT3 Framework II (oldest)

when i want select some menu from Menu Assignment because
    JA Anion template shows in some pages only
    and when i want save that change in Menu Assignment Apply button not working and not save any change in Menu Assignment only

but working very normally when change in any other setting in template panel side

what is that problem ?!
    i tray to test JAT3 Framework II in real working site with JA Anion template
    but i think the result not be expected …….

i waiting some support from any one reading that message ??

Khanh Le Moderator

Please get the latest version of JA T3 Anion & JAT3v2 plugin. There’s some update in both of them cause the old version of template cannot work with the new version of Plugin.

the world Friend

Hi you, i have this problem too >_<
    I use T3 framework (Ja_purity ii) with Ja Teline iii, and T3 framework is default template
    But…t3 is default => can’t assign teline iii
    teline iii is default => can’t assign t3

I use default only and can’t assign any template
    => I reinstall joomla ^^

Khanh Le Moderator

We have 2 version of T3 framework: T3 Framework (go with Purity II) and T3v2 Framework (go with JA T3 Blank template). There’re many changes and improvement in T3v2. T3v2 is put into a joomla plugin. Therefore, to use T3v2 templates (like JA T3 Blank), you need install and enable plugin jat3v2.

elabyad Friend

<blockquote>T3v2 is put into a joomla plugin. Therefore, to use T3v2 templates (like JA T3 Blank), you need install and enable plugin jat3v2.</blockquote>

now how and where i can get that plugin jat3v2 to installed them ?!

Khanh Le Moderator

Goto JA Anion download category, you will can all thing relate to JA Anion template. Only paid member can download from that category.

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=313

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Khanh Le 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum