Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Please tell me what can i do when ja_news (only in home page) don’ t shows, text but only titles of articles. (site is of line, and make a new with quick start). Thanks

Sherlock Friend

Hi thcaps !
    Please send url of your site !

thcaps Friend

Mr Hainn thanks for the reply but as i sed, the problem is in local installation (the online site has problems after updating to 1.5.6. version of joomla and teline). If you want to send you password and user name to see the farther problem (all the home page, has strange format) the in on line site, I was obliged to you.

Sherlock Friend

Yes thcaps !
    Please send it via pm , i want to look into your site .

thcaps Friend

Too late Mr. Hainn, too late…. I decided with regret to use other template. Perhaps when the teline stabilized to return. Even belated thank you for your response.

amwendwa Friend

This topic was not resolved and please when you ask people to send you their URL, please post the solution so others with the same problem can understand what to do.

I have the same problem.

alex

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  amwendwa 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum