Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    normally I use j2.5 and ja_t3v2 then all uploaded images are in the articles.
    But with j2.5 and ja_t3v3 the same images go in a modal window centered over the page. (see image)
    How to change that. I think it’s not a problem of jce.

1. imageproblem-t3
    jojo12 Friend

EDIT: it seems to be a problem with jce image insert. When I use image button, then the problem doesn’t exist.
    wrong it seems it has to do with image when it’s too large, then it will be modal.

jojo12 Friend

It seems to be the modal problem. Why modal reacts like that
    ( I tried the tip wroted in an other post, but for the first look, it didn’t change anything.

jojo12 Friend

I think I found the solution but I don’t know if this causes other problems:
    I had to go to plugins/system/ja_t3v3/t3v3base/bootstrap£/less/modals.less
    I exchanged line 25 from position: fixed; to: position: relative;

is this ok?

Saguaros Moderator

Please describe steps by steps to reproduce that problem so that I can check and give you best solution

jojo12 Friend

<em>@Saguaros 355286 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please describe steps by steps to reproduce that problem so that I can check and give you best solution</blockquote>
    In Joomla 2.5.8 in a article written by jce I have one or more fotos.
    In some cases something makes gives those pictures a modul class, in some cases not.
    For those in modul class, these pictures go in absolute position and behind each other at the top of the page and over all kind of stuff in the page.
    I tried to give in modules.less the position “relative” like that it seems to work (but I don’t know, if this causes other problems?)
    –> it’s good to make a modal windows, for example when I will look the picture big, but normal it causes problems.

An other problem is, when I have more pictures in the same line, then the go behind each other, even in relative position. I have this problem not in ja_t3v2.

jojo12 Friend

In responsive for iphone the modal problem persists. There must be an other place to change fixed to relative, but I don’t know where.
    Pity!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Which template are you using? You can try to make change in file: /templates/your_default_template/css/custom.css and make your change. This will help to override the property in core file and not be affected when you update JAT3 plugin.

Regards

jojo12 Friend

I am using ja_t3v3_blank for joomla2.5 using in joomla 2.5.8.
    I found in less a solution.
    I ask you, why .modal has always to be in position: fixed? When I change that to “relative”, then the problem is resolved. But I don’t know, which other problems this will cause.
    And I don’t know how to put this in custom.css.
    EDIT: wow, it’s so easy: I inserted in custom.css the following:
    .modal {
    position: relative;

and the problem is resolved.
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jojo12 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum