Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Hi paycheck !
    Please check again ! it is ok now : http://74.220.219.52/~ochallow/DevWeb .
    i have just logined your site detect the problem . index.php file in root folder is overwrited by index.php file in larix template package, so frontend doesn’t run. i have replaced it and it runs now.

jimcapraro Friend

<em>@hainn84 81261 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi jimcapraro !
    sorry ,i have just accessed to your host but i can’t find source , where do you put it ? sorry , because this is first , i use winscp with linux host .</blockquote>

hainn84,
    I’m sorry this is so complicated! The tech guys buried the joomla directory on this server. Here is how to get to the joomla installation after you log in via winSCP:

1. Double Click “up directory” (at the top of the remote tree)
    2. Double Click “up directory” again (at the top of the remote tree)
    3. Double Click on “var”
    4. Double Click on “www”
    5. Double Click on “joomla”

You are now in the directory where JA_Iris is installed

Sherlock Friend

Hi jimcapraro !
    i have spent 2 hour to debug , but haven’t detect the problem . this is difficult to detect . Please try to install other template to it and set it to default .

Sherlock Friend

Hi jimcapraro !
    i have spent 2 hour to debug , but haven’t detect the problem . this is difficult to detect . Please try to install other template to it and set it to default .

jimcapraro Friend

<em>@hainn84 81532 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi jimcapraro !
    i have spent 2 hour to debug , but haven’t detect the problem . this is difficult to detect . Please try to install other template to it and set it to default .</blockquote>

hainn84,
    Thanks for all of your hard work — I’m sorry this is turning out to be so difficult!

ja_purity worked fine from the start. I’ve just installed ja_pollux and set it as the default and it works fine. I also installed ja_lolite and it works fine. ja_lolite is now set to the default

I tried removing and re-installing ja_iris but it still comes up blank. ja_lolite is now set to the default.

However the template we really need is ja_iris — isn’t there some way to make it work?

Jim Capraro

Sherlock Friend

Ok jimcapraro !
    Please try to change name of ja_iris folder and set it to default in admin.

jimcapraro Friend

<em>@hainn84 81699 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ok jimcapraro !
    Please try to change name of ja_iris folder and set it to default in admin.</blockquote>

hainn84,

I don’t understand — what should I change the name of the ja_iris folder to? I tried changing it to JA_Iris (from ja_iris) and set to default — still get blank screen. So next I tried changing the name of the folder to iris and set it to default and still got a blank screen.

Could you please be a little more explicit describing what I should do. Could you also explain what the problem is?

Jim Capraro

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jimcapraro 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum