Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I get the message hs is undefined and as a result for this My w/site is completely meshed up in the home page ONLY. All other pages are shown OK.

check http://www.the-preferred-guest.com

In FF it is shown Correct.

Urgent. Any suggestions please?

Maybe something with the Tools that are mentioned near the footer?

Nguyen Hong Friend

hi,
    check your url, please!

channeldoubler Friend

Hi.
    The url is OK.
    Wait a while. I upload/reinstall the pack. If same thing occurs after re-install, I will update this post in the next 30 min. Thanks for the answer, so far.

channeldoubler Friend

OK. Please visit the URL.
    I uploaded everything, yet the same problem happens again.
    Thank you for your time.

Looks like some CSS is missing for the home page.

channeldoubler Friend

<em>@hongnt1 52998 wrote:</em><blockquote>hi,
    check your url, please!</blockquote>
    Hi. Did you manage to check this one?

channeldoubler Friend

any help about this one?

instantinlaw Friend

Hi
    The layot looks ok to me on IE7.
    Try clearing your cache before visiting the site again.

channeldoubler Friend

hi. i solved it by removing joomla comment. it was displayed broken in ie 7.
    now it is indeed ok.

producer111 Friend

I think your problem is related to the component “joomla comment”. There is indeed a slight problem with this component on IE but it can be easily fixed. All you have to do is to open the settings of “joomla comment” and try to select again the sections and categories for which you want to have comments. And also, try to play with “yes” and “no” button in these settings. This is around the bottom of the page of the main settings of “Joomla Comments”. For example, I think that this problem occur when you have sections or categories without any published articles. And this problem is only on the frontpage of the site.

fresco Friend

I am getting the same error (“errors on page”) with IE7 and XPSP3 and Xp64 SP2
    hs is undefined
    and on all pages!!
    the culprit belongs to Zak Author 2 CB Plugin, which creates a link to author’s profile on community builder.
    http://extensions.joomla.org/component/option,com_mtree/task,viewlink/link_id,5403/Itemid,35/
    Maybe someone did already try and solve this?
    disabling highslide removing these lines solves the problem, but gets rid of hot topic, login module and others:
    <script language=”javascript” type=”text/javascript” src=”<?php echo $tmpTools->templateurl(); ?>/highslide/swfobject.js”></script>
    <script language=”javascript” type=”text/javascript” src=”<?php echo $tmpTools->templateurl(); ?>/highslide/highslide-full.js”></script>
    <link rel=”stylesheet” href=”<?php echo $tmpTools->templateurl(); ?>/highslide/highslide.css” type=”text/css” />
    <script type=”text/javascript”>
    hs.graphicsDir = ‘<?php echo $tmpTools->templateurl(); ?>/highslide/graphics/’;
    hs.showCredits = true; // you can set this to false if you want
    hs.creditsText = ‘Powered by JA Highslide’;
    hs.creditsHref = ‘http://joomlart.com/’;
    hs.creditsTitle =’Go to the Highslide JA homepage’;
    </script>

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  fresco 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum