Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Manually updating the JA Bluinder component to the last version, on the Ja Focus qickstrat "without other components", both locally and on the hosting space, the problem reported on the attached screenshot occurs. I also tried other new installations, on different servers, there error occurs again.
    You can tell me the solution,
    Thank you.

1. error
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It would be great if you can share the credentials of your site, I will try to install for you.

Regards

razzo Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    razzo Friend

Thank you, explain to me how did you solve the problem, so that I can redo and update the site in production without any problems alone?

I tried manual update of the component ja_builder_pkg.v1.1.4 on Joomla! 3.8.5 and I repeat the same error, tell me how to intervene so that the error does not happen, ame seems to be a Bug in the component.
    I await your
    Thank you

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  razzo.

1. error-1
    Tor Friend

Hi Razzo, you should hide your admin details, this is open to everyone now!

Regards Tor Hølleland

Tor Hølleland
    Nye nettsider - hjemmesider
    https://atlanta.no

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can go to Extensions > Manage > filter for JA Builder Quick Icons module > if it persists there, Uninstall it first, then you can install again. Our team has fixed this issue and it will be updated in the upcoming release.

Regards

razzo Friend

Thanks Saguaros, but The problem currently persists, the proximity of the vertex, do you know how long?

Thanks Tor, but it is a trial installation.

Regards

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Did you try to uninstall and install it again?

Share me the credentials of your site again, I will check for you.

razzo Friend

"… Our team has fixed this issue and it will be updated in the upcoming release…."
    I would like to know how long will the new corrected version be available?
    Thank you

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I don’t have the exact release date for this as the team is still working on other improvements, once it done, they will release the new version. Pls stay tuned.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum