Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    during the local installation (MAMP) of the quickstart (version 1.7 and 1.5, I tried both) the process hangs when it should create the database tables.
    Until now I never had problems with MAMP and all other facilities are working normally.
    Attached images of checks and pre-installation of the error. I downloaded another one of your templates (droid) and with that there were no problems, using the same configurations. I think there is a problem in sql script. You can do an audit?

My system: mac osx snowleopard
    MAMP configuration:
    MYSQL SERVER:
    Localhost via UNIX socket
    Versione MySQL: 5.5.9
    Versione protocollo: 10
    Utente: root@localhost
    Set di caratteri MySQL: UTF-8 Unicode (utf8)
    WEBSERVER
    Apache/2.2.17 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.17 OpenSSL/0.9.8r DAV/2 PHP/5.3.6
    Versione MySQL client: 5.5.9
    Estensioni PHP: mysql
    PHPMYADMIN
    Informazioni sulla versione: 3.3.9.2

acuaweb Friend

I was not able to attach images, Here is the text of the error:
    “Si sono verificati alcuni errori durante il popolamento del database: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘TYPE=MyISAM’ at line 41 SQL=CREATE TABLE `t4qpj_weblinks` ( `id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, `catid` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘0’, `sid` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘0’, `title` varchar(250) NOT NULL DEFAULT ”, `alias` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT ”, `url` varchar(250) NOT NULL DEFAULT ”, `description` text NOT NULL, `date` datetime NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘0000-00-00 00:00:00’, `hits` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘0’, `state` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘0’, `checked_out` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘0’, `checked_out_time` datetime NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘0000-00-00 00:00:00’, `ordering` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘0’, `archived` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘0’, `approved` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘1’, `access` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘1’, `params` text NOT NULL, `language` char(7) NOT NULL DEFAULT ”, `created` datetime NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘0000-00-00 00:00:00’, `created_by` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘0’, `created_by_alias` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT ”, `modified` datetime NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘0000-00-00 00:00:00’, `modified_by` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘0’, `metakey` text NOT NULL, `metadesc` text NOT NULL, `metadata` text NOT NULL, `featured` tinyint(3) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘0’ COMMENT ‘Set if link is featured.’, `xreference` varchar(50) NOT NULL COMMENT ‘A reference to enable linkages to external data sets.’, `publish_up` datetime NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘0000-00-00 00:00:00’, `publish_down` datetime NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘0000-00-00 00:00:00’, PRIMARY KEY (`id`), KEY `idx_access` (`access`), KEY `idx_checkout` (`checked_out`), KEY `idx_state` (`state`), KEY `idx_catid` (`catid`), KEY `idx_createdby` (`created_by`), KEY `idx_featured_catid` (`featured`,`catid`), KEY `idx_language` (`language`), KEY `idx_xreference` (`xreference`) ) TYPE=MyISAM ;”

acuaweb Friend

no one can help me?

anupam_sam Friend

i am getting the same error during installation.
    trying to resolve…

anupam_sam Friend

To resolve this error open the Joomla’s installation sql file (Joomlafolder/installation/sql/mysql/joomla.sql) and replace
    TYPE=MyISAM with ENGINE=MyISAM
    in all the CREATE TABLE… statements

anupam_sam Friend

Also replace TYPE=MyISAM with ENGINE=MyISAM
    in the sample_data.sql file you may found under the folder ‘Joomlafolder/installation/sql/mysql/’ if you want to install the sample data,
    otherwise it will delete all the tables in the bistro database.

John Wesley Brett Moderator

An updated quickstart for JA Bistro 1.7 has been released.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  John Wesley Brett 12 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum