Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

in my chrome and opera browser I can not open the off-canvas container!
    I work with the new version of purity iii and t3_blank_32_212 and the new version of the browsers.
    (firefox and IE11 works)

Any idea?

Cheers
    Andreas

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi Andreas,

Can you please provide the url of your site?
    I have no idea about the problem now, I need to take a look at your site.

arcascomputing Friend

I’m having a similar issue – example site is http://www.youngacademyofscotland.org.uk. Off-canvas works fine in most browsers but not Chrome on desktop (under windows 8.1)

Saguaros Moderator

The off-canvas shows in small screen like mobile view, it’s best if you test the off-canvas in real device, not resize browser.

arcascomputing Friend

<em>@Saguaros 419651 wrote:</em><blockquote>The off-canvas shows in small screen like mobile view, it’s best if you test the off-canvas in real device, not resize browser.</blockquote>

Yeah I realise that, and that’s the most important thing, but as it stands I have to hide the off-canvas trigger to prevent it from being shown otherwise desktop users of Chrome will click on it and nothing happens. The off-canvas works just fine in other browsers so it would seem that it should work in Chrome as well?

Saguaros Moderator

If it works in other browsers so there maybe something wrong with Chrome in your PC, please check whether there is any extension/plugin installed in your chrome browser and try to disable them

mdmamde Friend

solution maybe also for you:
    https://github.com/t3framework/t3/issues/321

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  mdmamde 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum