Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

There is a big and annoying bug in MegaMenu of all dark styles (except default one). It can be seen on demo-site.
    Replication: When you are on, eg. “Dark Cyan”, go and make some menu item default (eg. “Colors”) and take a look at this items submenu items colors, full of white image elements not ment to be there…

I made a fast fix for this one (post if it doesn’t work for you) – put this on the end of “color-style” CSS file (eg. dark_cyan.css) :

ul.level0 ul.level1 li.mega a.mega {
    background: none transparent !important;
    color: #fff !important;
    }

ul.level1 li.mega a.mega span {
    background: none transparent !important;
    }

I hope it helps someone because I’ve lost couple of hours reinstalling the template thinking I’ve messed something up..

bkmja Friend

Hi,

I am a little confused. The demo site no longer shows this error, but the version for download creates this error. Is this fix still valid?

Thanks in advance.

studiofat Friend

this bug is in Light Ocean Style to… I download one more time the packege from joomlart server but the bug is still there…

thank you for your advice btoplak

I hope that guys from joomlart fix this problem in quickstart instalation pack

Saguaros Moderator

Hello all

I created the issue on PM, our devepes will have a closer look on the issue.

http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCRASITE-117

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hello all

I created the issue on PM, our devepes will have a closer look on the issue.

http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCRASITE-117

Thanks

ferryheijnen27 Friend

When will this problem be solved? Already 5 days since this problem has been reported…

Saguaros Moderator

Yes, i understand, pls still following this

ferryheijnen27 Friend

Okay, thanks 🙂

itsnexgen Friend

I should really thank you for your excellent help!!

thangdq Friend

It was fixed.

Pls get the latest version from http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=159

abdujap Friend

Thank you! This was incredibly helpful! I actually downloaded the theme today, and I was still having the issue you mentioned above until I tried your fix. I see above “it was fixed”. However somehow I would still get the error until following your advice. Again, thanks for sharing.

musras Friend

I’m using Rasite ass my Joomla template. Downloaded about 1-2 months ago and I’m still having this bug in my menu. It is also happening on the demo site. I’ve tried the solution mentioned above and it did not work either.

Can you help me?

chrisjclay Friend

<em>@musras 192333 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m using Rasite ass my Joomla template. Downloaded about 1-2 months ago and I’m still having this bug in my menu. It is also happening on the demo site. I’ve tried the solution mentioned above and it did not work either.</blockquote>

I’m having the same problem. I joined about a week ago and downloaded the latest version of RASite. Using the Dark Cyan template, the Moo Menu submenu items look screwy when “active” (i.e. if you try viewing the submenu for the page you’re currently on.) See the screen capture for more details.

I tried the fix at the top of this thread but it didn’t help for some reason… Any other ideas?

Thanks,
    Chris

1. submenu-problem
    chrisjclay Friend

Nevermind – I cleared my cache and now it’s working after the “fix.” Not sure why the problem was happening in the first place though, since I downloaded a current version of the template…?

Cheers,
    Chris

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  chrisjclay 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum