Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I upgrade my site from 3.7.2 to 3.7.4. After the upgrade, the site shows Navigation tab on top of the page and the slideshow on the home page also disappear. My default template is JA-University. I use Siteground for hosting.Now the 3.7.5 is also available I want to upgrade the site, how can I do, pls assist me.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly submit the site super user details in Private reply.
    I will check it.

Regards

etedprince Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If the backup is working fine I suggest you to wait for the template update for Joomla 3.7.5.
    And do not update the Joomla as you are using older version of JA University and its not yet ready for latest Joomla3.7.5

Regards

etedprince Friend

Hello,
    As you said, wait for Template update. How long will it take to release the latest version of Template which is compatible with Joomla 3.7.5?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I can not give an ETA on this, we are releasing updates time to time, I suggest you to wait for the update as there is a large collection of the template and it can take time.
    Kindly follow our blog posts and newsletter to get the news for latest updates of products.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum