Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I have uninstall old version of JA news pro module and install new one (1.0.4).
    After enabling and configuring module, my site went off and i got this message on front page:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method modJaNewsProHelper::_makeId() in /home/puth/public_html/modules/mod_janewspro/mod_janewspro.php on line 117

I do not expect this error, so i was making upgrade on live site.
    What i sproblem? What is the solution?

newtybar Friend

I’m not absolutely positive, but I experienced something similar and was able to fix it by going in the module settings and making sure the “Content Settings” were correct.

Sherlock Friend

<em>@stinger2010 217427 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have uninstall old version of JA news pro module and install new one (1.0.4).
    After enabling and configuring module, my site went off and i got this message on front page:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method modJaNewsProHelper::_makeId() in /home/puth/public_html/modules/mod_janewspro/mod_janewspro.php on line 117

I do not expect this error, so i was making upgrade on live site.
    What i sproblem? What is the solution?</blockquote>

Dear stingger2010,

If possible please submit a ticket into our ticket system, Give us your url where the issue can be seen, your admin account,t he FTP Info for further checking on this issue.

http://support.joomlart.com login with your forum user / pass

stinger2010 Friend

I have just submit a ticket.
    Thanks for your help.

hidrocar Friend

I have exactly the same problem, i also submitted a ticket.
    :-[

hidrocar Friend

Fixed: Run extension manager and upgrade to the latest versions from

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  hidrocar 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum