Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hi

We have uber template as main home and teline v for the magazine, gallery, video and events

We have different problems to achieve the teline v demo with a clean teline v template.

When we try to config the magazine demo menu, do not appear, “Select Category” under Special Page Selected
    Please see screenshot

and The whatnews position on the front is calling for templates/ja_teline_v/acm/notification/tmpl/new-items.php on line 14

We tried to update the mod_acm and the template v from a quickinstall however it is not working.

Could you please guidance us how we can achieve the functions on the teline v and uber together?

Thank you very much

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

As I can see that you select menu item type of Special Page: Blank content. as its name, this type of menu item doesn’t tend to display content there. In our demo site, we choose this menu type as we want to display content retrieved from serveral modules, not com_content directly. So the ‘select category’ is not important here.

For the whatnews position, could you clarify how it’s not working here?

desiretart Friend

Hi @saguaros

Thank you for the information.

We organized the Magazine Page with your guidance and installed the ACM Feature News style 1 on the home-news. However, could you please look the result on this photo

The main article and columns have been decreased and the photos on the more news are missing.

We think that our ACM module v. 2.0.8 it is not the last version (downloaded from the teline v template) because we can not see the features like articles info position or animation type as the documentation show it on this link below. Also, It is not working properly the other 3 styles include on this block (magazine features news). http://static.joomlart.com/images/userguide/ja_templates/ja-teline-v/magazine-feature-1-setting.jpg

About whatisnew module.

We are following the instructions on the documentation and the template shows this result

Could you please guidance how we can amend this two results?
    Thank you very much

Saguaros Moderator

Did you try to switch JA Teline V as default template?

Saguaros Moderator

Did you try to switch JA Teline V as default template?

desiretart Friend

HI @saguaros

We tried select Teline V as default, change home-1 or news-home on the magazine layer. no, no results.

Any other suggestion?

Thank you Saguaros

Saguaros Moderator

You can take a backup of your site and PM me the admin and FTP account of your site, I will investigate it further.

Saguaros Moderator

You can take a backup of your site and PM me the admin and FTP account of your site, I will investigate it further.

desiretart Friend

Hi @saguaros

Thank you very much for your assistant.

I sent the PM

Thank you for your time

desiretart Friend

Hi @saguaros

Thank you very much for your assistant.

I sent the PM

Thank you for your time

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

I updated above file: templates/ja_teline_v/acm/notification/tmpl/new-items.php

by adding this line of code:

JLoader::register('JATemplateHelper', T3_TEMPLATE_PATH . '/helper.php');

just underneath the first line:
    defined('_JEXEC') or die;

and the error is gone nown.

desiretart Friend

Thank you very much @saguaros

However the news do not appear on the module yet. We select the more relevant news to show and not appear.

Do you know why?

Regards

desiretart Friend

Thank you very much @saguaros

However the news do not appear on the module yet. We select the more relevant news to show and not appear.

Do you know why?

Regards

Saguaros Moderator

Not sure if there is any 3rd party extension prevent the ajax loading content in the dropdown. Did you try to disable one by one 3rd party extension on your site and see which one causes issue?

Saguaros Moderator

Not sure if there is any 3rd party extension prevent the ajax loading content in the dropdown. Did you try to disable one by one 3rd party extension on your site and see which one causes issue?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum