Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I am having trouble adding an image to the ja_header_images array. I have five images working, but when I select the sixth menu item the first header image is displayed. I verified that the image I’m using in the sixth spot is a good image by switching the fifth and sixth images on line 20 of index.php.

Following is the configuration from index.php. The url is http://www.godandpeople.com/cms, and the image I’m having trouble with is prayer.jpg.

Any thoughts as to what I may be doing wrong or how to find this?

# TEMPLATE CONFIGURATIONS ##########
    ####################################
    #support extra color themes
    $ja_color_themes = array(‘default’); // You can add more color array if needed
    #Header images: you can add more subheader images. Please refer to User Guide for full information
    $ja_header_images = array(‘home.jpg’,’startHere.jpg’,’meetingNeeds.jpg’,’involved.jpg’,’interact.jpg’,’prayer.jpg’); // Each sub header image will be assigned to each menu
    ####################################
    # Change the width of the template
    $ja_width_default = ‘wide’; // ‘narrow’: 800×600; ‘wide’: widescreen
    # default color
    $ja_color_default = ‘default’; //blank for default, else pick one of in extra color themes $ja_color_themes

dozment Friend

I just realized that this has something to do with the menu item, itself. I reordered the main menu, and the sixth image is now working. Where every I put that one menu item the image isn’t displayed correctly. Does this have something to do with the item id of the menu item?

dozment Friend

I still don’t understand exactly what is going on here, but I was able to get my sixth image working by adding it to the array a second time like this:

$ja_header_images = array(‘home.jpg’,’startHere.jpg’,’meetingNeeds.jpg ‘,’involved.jpg’,’interact.jpg’,’prayer.jpg’,’prayer.jpg’)

Case closed for now

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  dozment 17 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum