Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi, I have active subscriptions to:
    JAEC – Joomla Extensions Club Active January 3, 2018
    JATC Standard Membership Active October 14, 2017
    JA Admin Template Active June 26, 2017
    Tech Support License per Domain 1 / 3 October 14, 2017

And logged in to the site, but when i try to view the forum (ex: Forums Joomla Templates Club JA Healthcare) im getting this error:

"Oops, your account does not have permission to access this forum. Sign Up for paid subscription today or Log In if you are already a member"

I can download the files and see my profile but not the forum. could you please help.

username: behroz

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi As i checked your membership is Active
    Kindly try to login and download

Sam Samiei Friend

How did you check? this is the Invoice number and date for the renew of JATC and im member for few years now.
    Invoice [976401] Date: 14 October, 2016

What was wrong with the old support?! at least you should keep the billing support for issues like this!!!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Sorry for the wrong reply on this.
    Yes you have an active membership and full access to download the template.
    Kindly clear your browser cache and cookies and login again on site.
    Try download the products. It happened sometimes due to browser cache.

Anonymous Moderator

And logged in to the site, but when i try to view the forum (ex: Forums Joomla Templates Club JA Healthcare) im getting this error:
    "Oops, your account does not have permission to access this forum. Sign Up for paid subscription today or Log In if you are already a member"
    I can download the files and see my profile but not the forum. could you please help. username: behroz

Hi,

I’ve tested your account and it could access the forum just fine. It’s likely just a browser cache issue, you can try clearing browser’s cache & cookies then login to the forum again.
    If that still does not help then resetting your password should.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 7 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum