Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi Folks

I am a new template club member, however I cannot get access to the TemplateClub Forums. Can I have access please:cool:

Jason

1. 22
    Hung Dinh Friend

Hi Jason,
    The reason is that you use diffrent username which is sent to you by email after your payment:
    ++++++
    Dear Jason Wienert,

Thank you for joining JA Template Club, registering Macro Flash menu and purchasing PHPlist Bridge. Here is your login information, license key and download url:

– Login information:
    Username: jasonwienert
    Password: (hiden)

Your Club memebership will be expired on: 01 May, 2007.
    …..
    ……………

1. inetsolu-main-screen
    2. 2daybiz
    jason.wienert Friend

I am very sorry but although those credentials allow me into the Template Club to download, it does not allow me into the forums. Do I have to a register a new user with those credentials to get access to the forums?

1. 9
    jason.wienert Friend

:confused: Now I am completely confused! I set up the username on the forum, and was able to access the Template Forums. I changed the password on the forum control panel an now I cannot access the Template Club on the main site. Please help. It is obvious that across your main site, the template club, the forums and the support site you do not have integrated logins. This is very frustrating.

Please provide me a login and password that I can access all resources with ASAP.

TIA

Jason

1. color-printing-mesh-Copy
    2. printing_mesh_4
    3. printing_mesh_5
    4. printing_mesh_9
    Hung Dinh Friend

Hi Jason,
    Thank you very much for your patience. You will receive your login within next 2 hours. I am looking into it

Hung Dinh Friend

Thank you appreciate all your help.

Jason

1. hoahong
    Hung Dinh Friend

🙂 Now I have lost access to the template forums again.

1. Iklan-Jual-Beli-Mobil-Bekas-Baru-Harga-Murah
    ha le-viet Developer

Dear Jason,

I’ve fixed your issue. We’re so sorry for these inconveniences.

Regards,
    Ha Le-Viet.

ha le-viet Developer

Thank you , much appreciated.

Regards

Jason

Hieu Nguyen Admin

I had previously registered a while back under the username PaleBlueDot. However, now that I purchased a membership, the two accounts share an email address and I am not able to access the private forums. If you could delete the old account and ensure proper permissions on this one I would be greatful. Thanks.

ha le-viet Developer

Hi jamesac,

You can gain access to private forums by logging in from joomlart.com (main site) with your membership account

jamesac Friend

Thank you…everything is working now. I appreciate the quick reply.

justjerk Friend

Can you please change ” JeffreyFrey ” also. Purchase Date 12/29 – Thanks

JeffreyFrey Friend

Thank You 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  JeffreyFrey 17 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum