Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

In the example template the icons appear differently on the “Explore” section than they do on the “K2 categories” section when selected from the top menu. I believe it’s beacause the template does not use the same css in K2. Is there a means to have them use the same settings for both ie copy the css for articles to the k2 articles.

I’m having a similar issue with the header fonts for articles and categories. In Joomla articles they appear blue and in K2 they are black using the default template.

I can import all articles into K2 but I would like to have them appear as they do in the regular articles. Any suggestions?

Sherlock Friend

Hi aardcom,

The template has been designed that way, that means the styling for those icons are different from com_content and k2 contents, if you want to have them in the same style why don’t you just copy the k2 artciles and put into the com_content articles?

Regarding the issue of “header fonts for articles and categories” i checked the demo but did not see the problem, Could you post here your url where the issue can be seen ?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum