Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

Love the Uber template, I’ve already been chopping blocks from templates and sticking them into others with a lot of work but like how it’s being simplified. Allows us to make custom in much quicker time.

Anyway, the style 3 pricing table is completely broken on mobile and tablet views, let me show you.

and a little further down it looks like

and finally it looks like this at the bottom

This makes no sense to the average visitor and is a pain in the a** when you gotta scroll up n down to match it all up. Ideally it should look the same as the other 2 pricing tables when in mobile view so that people can easily see what it’s all about.

Although I think this is kind of a hard one to do, it does need changing as it’s useless to mobile and tablet atm imho.

Thanks,
    Richard

1. f71409f7f3
    2. ff66c7c3e9
    3. 599ec47b07
    Eragon H Friend

Hi Richard,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I will pass this to the team for further checking on this

Best regards,

Eragon H

Css Magician Friend

@gringo211985, We fixed it and will update in upcoming version of Uber.

At this moment, you can download my attached file 41045 and extract to templatesuberacmpricingtmplstyle-3.php

gringo211985 Friend

<em>@Css Magician 452878 wrote:</em><blockquote>@gringo211985, We fixed it and will update in upcoming version of Uber.

At this moment, you can download my attached file 41045 and extract to templatesuberacmpricingtmplstyle-3.php</blockquote>

Thanks guys, you’re the best!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  gringo211985 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum