Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

The builder is very nice so far, thank you for letting us test it out.

I did find a bug with the pricing table 4 block. I created a three column chart and one of the columns formatting is way off.

As you can see the column does not fully close and the pricing got a bit messed up. If I try to edit the price it gets a bit wonky. If I publish the page the price reverts to the original, the $3939 one.

Was also wondering a few other things. With this style is there a way, or could there be a way to have sale prices over the normal ones? Like what Joomlart has for theirs:

https://www.joomlart.com/pricing/

Thank you!

1. bug1
    2. bug2
    Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @tkill,

We just checked the pricing content block from our side and seems it looks good. We will appriciate if you can provide the url that you added to the content so we can debug.
    For pricing table layout and style like our entire site: https://www.joomlart.com/pricing/, we will think about that, let me add it to our user wishlist.

Thanks again for your report.

Regards.

1. pricing-table
    tkill Friend

Hello,

Thank you for the update! I tried to recreate it on another domain, but it did not fully replicate. There was some issues with fonts changing sizes in editing, but once published it went away.

I’m wondering if maybe it’s a glitch from updating from Alpha 1 – Alpha 2. I will try completely removing JA Builder and installing Alpha 2 and see if it continues.

Thank you again for looking into it!

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi again,

Let us know if that works, if not, please provide your site info (remember to mark the reply as private so only you can me can see the site info), we will check on your site.

Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 7 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum