Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello !

I want to create the Pricing page like in your JA Appolio Demo. Can you give us the code to create it ? (I think it’s a custom html page, if it’s not say me how to do it please 🙂 )

Thank You !!

TomC Moderator

QUESTION:
    When you installed your template, did you do so via the Quickstart + Sample Data installation process?

getrokeight Friend

No I didn’t on my “principal” web site. I did it on a test website, what I have to do now ? (the site doesn’t appear like in the demo apparently modules are not placed in their (templates) position. But I don’t care, I just want to find the Pricing page 😉

Thanks

TomC Moderator

Well, that’s my point . . . If you didn’t utilize the quickstart+sample data installation, then you likely didn’t get the ecommerce elements pre-installed either. You will have to install and style all of that yourself.

If you haven’t gotten too deep into your site development, you might consider wiping the slate clean – including your database – and starting over with a fresh install …. this time utilizing the quickstart+sample data installation process.

For a little further clarification as to the value of the quickstart + sample data installation –> SEE">

😎

getrokeight Friend

Hi,

I retry to do it on my test website and it perfectly works. I taked the code of the tabs and it’s ok !
    Thanks Guys 😉

TomC Moderator

Glad to be of assistance . . . All the best with your continuing site development.

🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum