Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Is there any news about the price of JA Voice yet?

Cheers,

J.

scotty Friend

Price has not been decided yet.

I’d imagine that it will be lower than Job Board as that is a very specific market whereas JA Voice has a much broader reach (Hence potentially for more sales and far more again if the price is lower). But that is my just personal opinion, I have no idea what the price will be. You could always try and win a licence in the new SOTM contest :).

jay973 Friend

Let’s hope it is a little cheaper. The site I’m working on now won’t finish in time for the SOTM so maybe next month…..

Cheers,

J.

hanifahmed Friend

The price isn’t just for the product, it’s for the support that comes with it.

We’ve paid to be here, so I don’t see why you have the right to call 20,000+ paid members stupid.

Get a license, then get an opinion.

scotty Friend

You think use of any 3 out of 65+ templates on 3 web sites and 12 months premium support for just $70 is expensive? Thats less than $25 per template AND you get a years support!

Go design and build a template to the standard of any of the JoomlArt templates and come back and tell me $25 is too expensive.

@jay973: JA Voice is priced at…
    $99 – 1 domain – 1 year free upgrade – branded
    $139 – 1 domain – 1 year free upgrade – un-branded
    Well worth it in my opinion.

jay973 Friend

@scotty,

Excellent value, I’m testing it now and I’m fully intending to buy. It’s exactly what I need for bug reporting while my site is in Beta. :laugh:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jay973 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum